What is an Amazon Fire TV Stick? It is a tiny stick that you can easily plug into the HDMI port at the back of your TV. You can as well use the small mini cable that comes with the product to attach it to the HDMI port.
If you do not have space at the back of your TV. The Fire TV stick needs to be attached to your TV for power. However, it’s better you use the adapter with the Fire TV stick and plug it into a power outlet.
The purpose of the Fire TV stick is to stream your favorite movies and TV shows. Though, you will need a strong Wi-Fi connection to do that.
Despite the fact that the Fire TV stick is not paid much attention, it currently has over 30 million active users. The Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K is the best device for watching content in the highest available quality. Why because the device enables you to stream content in ultra-HD quality.
Pros and Cons of the Amazon Fire TV Stick
- It is easy to set up. All you need to do is plug in the device to an HDMI port, apply it to a power supply, then connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
- 4K Capability: If you really want to watch content in the highest available quality, then you shouldn’t have a double thought in considering the Amazon Fire TV Stick. Because the device enables you to stream contents in ultra-HD quality.
- It is well priced.
- It has a more-improved interface.
- The device has an elegant size and measures 99 x 30.0 x 14mm. Because of the compact size, it suits most Television sets.
- The Amazon Fire TV Stick also supports all major streaming services. Aside from the Amazon prime video service, you can as well watch other video services. Just like Spotify, Sony Crackle, Netflix, Tubi TV, Hulu, Pluto TV, Sling TV, Amazon Music, Pandora, and others. Though, the availability of these services can differ depending on the Country.
- The Alexa voice command works well.
- It enables you to gain access to Amazon Prime Videos.
- The device also enables you to gain access to other free videos.
- It is very stable and faster.
- It has limited scope.
- It has no unique streaming features.
- No 4K for a basic model.
- Its aimed heavily at prime users.
- Some Alexa results aren’t accurate.
Amazon Fire TV Stick Streaming Media Player Review
It’s one of the best streaming devices. It is the second generation of Amazon’s cheapest streaming device with some useful upgrades.
And it is a reliable streaming device mainly specialized for streaming Prime. The TV Stick is can do a 4K HDR playback and has some new features and specs.
They include a 1.7GHz quad-core and an 802.11 ac Wi-Fi chip. It can also combine with Echo speakers wirelessly to create a home cinema system.
Though, the normal Amazon Fire TV Stick is still a good streaming device. That’s if you aren’t too bothered about 4K UHD resolution or your TV does not support it.
The major difference between the former Amazon Fire TV Stick and the newer model is that the last two have 4K streaming capabilities. Even though the newer models are on offer, the older model still has a lot of values for your money. Either you are streaming in 4K or the regular HD.
- Updated User Interface
- Quad-core CPU
- Alexa voice control (Remote included)
- Upgraded 802.11 ac Wi-Fi
Review Price: $49.99 currently. You can buy it on Amazon https://amzn.to/2Qu0LT7