By default WordPress displays 20 pages per page which is not handy especially when you’re working with lost of page and post.
I no it can be very annoying waiting or paging just to view next section of page/post you have on your wordpress admin page. But sometimes you might want to work a little bit faster like viewing all page at once. Of cause there is a page search function, but then you loose track of hierarchy.
To cut the long story short, this short and quick tutorial will guide you on how to increase number of Pages/Post displayed in Dashboard with out torching your core. You don’t have to worry at the end of this guide you’ll be like, oooh is it that simple……
NOTE: You can use same guide for POST as well.
Step 1 (Login to your WordPress admin page)
- Login your wordpress site.
Step 2 (The Basic)
- From anywhere in your wordpress admin page
- Navigate to Pages then All Pages. (For POST, Post-All post)
- Notice you have 20 pages/post displaying. (20 is the default)
- To increase move to step 3
Step 3 (The Fix)
- At the top right, click on “Screen Option”
- You’ll see “Number of items per page”
- Increase to your choice and click APPLY and BOOOOOOOM you’re good.