It’s a cool thing to be able to chat on whatsapp using your desktop computer. The WhatsApp Web version made things easy especially when you’re trying to manage data usage on your mobile device.
- You don’t have to download the whatsapp desktop app on your system.
- The WhatsApp Web version uses your browser. (Works better on Google Chrome browser)
Let’s Get started (Quick guide)
STEP 1 (The Basics)
Ensure you have the latest version of Whatsapp installed on your mobile phone/device. You can update your Whatsapp from Google Playstore on your Mobile phone.
STEP 2 (Setting-up WhatsApp Web)
- On your browser(Chrome or Torch are preferable) open web.whatsapp.com
- You will see “QR Code“
- At this point leave web page/browser open and move to STEP 3
STEP 3 (Final Step)
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile phone/device and click on the Option menu and click WhatsApp Web
- Click on WhatsApp Web and your camera comes ON and in the square box, focus your camera to your desktop on the QR Code on your browser
- Then relax and watch the magic 🙂
Now You have successfully connected your whatsApp to your PC
NOTE: The above gives you the same feature as your mobile phone Whatsapp, which means you can upload files, pictures and also use your laptop Camera and many more cool features on your Whatsapp desktop which will all be using the internet connection on your Laptop/Desktop. 🙂