Whatsapp messenger is an online cross-platform, encrypted instant messaging app that allows you to send texts across platforms, even internationally. With this chat app installed on your smartphone, you’ll save a little money on text charges through your carrier and across platforms with no message limits or fees (until after the first year of use, when there’s a $0.99 annual fee).
The catch is these messages can only be sent to other smartphone users who also have WhatsApp. Once you install the app, it checks your address book to see if anyone else you know is already using WhatsApp and connects you automatically.
The app also suggests allowing messages to be sent from your phone to those in your address book who aren’t yet using WhatsApp, encouraging them to sign up. WhatsApp‘s license agreement requires users to be age 16 or older.
Particularly, Like iMessage for iOS, WhatsApp Messenger shows your chats in little text bubbles, gives you a time stamp for messages, notifies you when a text has been viewed by your recipient, and lets you include photos, audio notes, and videos within your conversations.
But with WhatsApp Messenger you can also change your background and send your GPS location to an interactive map.Furthermore,with the latest innovation WhatsApp has brought to the market by doing end-to-end encryption in it’s latest version which secures your messages, photos, videos, voice messages, documents, and calls from falling into the wrong hands.
How end-to-end encryption works on Whatsapp messenger and whatsapp web:
End-to-end encryption is available when you and the people you message are on the latest versions of WhatsApp. WhatsApp’s end-to-end encryption ensures only you and the person you’re communicating with can read what is sent, and nobody in between, not even WhatsApp.
Your messages are secured with a lock, and only the recipient and you have the special key needed to unlock and read your message. For added protection, every message you send has a unique lock and key. All of this happens automatically: no need to turn on settings or set up special secret chats to secure your messages.
To verify that a chat is end-to-end encrypted
- open your chat
- Tap on the name of the contact to open the contact info screen.
- Tap Encryption to view the QR code and 60-digit number.
WhatsApp web – www.whatsapp.com | whatsapp for pc
whatsapp web is another initiative of Whatsapp inc where you can use your Whatsapp account on your computer. Basically called whatsapp for pc. The messages you send and receive are fully synced between your phone and your computer, and you can see all messages on both devices.
Any action you take on the phone will apply to whatsapp web and vice versa. At this time, whatsapp web is available at the moment only for Android, iPhone 8.1+, Windows Phone 8.0 and 8.1, Nokia S60, Nokia S40 EVO, BlackBerry and BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
Requirements needed to use WhatsApp web
- An active WhatsApp account on your phone.
- You need to have a stable internet connection on both your phone and your computer.
- Latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari or Edge as your web browser on your computer.
How to use WhatsApp web | whatsapp for pc
- Visit the site: web.whatsapp.com on your computer.
- open WhatsApp on your device
- For Android device: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web
- On Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone & ios: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry device: go to Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from top of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S40: Swipe up from bottom of screen > WhatsApp Web.
3.Scan the QR Code on your computer screen from your phone.
How to download whatsapp messenger | whatsapp apk and whatsapp ios, sis, pc
WhatsApp messenger can be downloaded under the various platforms below:
- You can download WhatsApp messenger for pc here
- For Android users (whatsapp apk): Download here
- iPhone & ios users: Download here
- For Blackberry devices: Download here
- For Symbian devices: Download here
In conclusion, Whatsapp is the most popular messenger in the world that allows you to send texts across platforms, even internationally. Try it now…..