This post will guide you through on how you can apply as an Uber Driver.
You will also get to know the requirements and things needed before applying as an uber driver. The step by step guide is straight forward and easy to understand.
How to sign up with uber as uber Driver or partner
Step 1: As a Uber Driver you most have a car of your own or a car given to you by someone your car model should be from 2012 and above most be neat fully air conditioned and still in shape.
Step 2: you have to sign up to their website site with your gmail account.
Please be informed to put in your full and accurate details of yourself on uber site.
Step 3: An instant message will be sent to your Email or phone with a date chosen for you to visit the office for the final stage which include.
- You will be guided through on how to use the uber app.
- You will be taken a picture which will be uploaded online for the booking purpose whenever you are booked uber app online the client will see your full details including your image.
- You will be activated online immediately after the completion of your registration at uber office.
STEP 4: Drivers should attend the sessions fully prepared – please advise them to come with: – A valid drivers license (at least 90 days till expiration) – LASDRI card (more info here – www.lasdri.org, takes 48 hours).
Drivers should be dressed in a smart dress shirt, trousers (no jeans) and covered shoes.
Background Checks: Drivers will also be able to submit their background check information on the day and should come with:
- Two passport photographs.
- Full address and previous employer details.
- Details of two qualifying guarantors.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like any additional information or attend one of our partner info sessions on Wednesdays at 6pm and Fridays at 10.30am. If you would like to book a Vehicle Inspection, please visit vehicleinspections.acuityscheduling.com
Uber Cars and How to get a car from uber/Requirement
Another way uber fix a car up for drivers is their (Driver and Partners affiliate program.
This program has great advantages for drivers without a car.
As a driver without a car after which you have sign up with uber through your (phones or computer) you will be invited for a training which i previously mentioned.
This is to teach you how to use the Uber App and the final registration you will be referred to a partner that has a car but don’t want to drive by him/her self then you have to reach an agreement with person concerning the percentage you will be collecting after all the trips you have done in a month.
But please note that the partner too will be giving you a target for you to work with most partners to you to reach a goal of N200,000 a week.
From experience and testimony of people in the business they told me that the target can be reached in fact supersede as long as you are hard working and to top it off with the fact the Uber provide the clients.
Uber Driver Benefits
- You get to work whenever you want to at your own time there is no boss you are reporting to.
- You get to make as much money you want.
- During festive period you will receive a lot of tip from foreigners coming into the country.
- You get to take a beautiful car to anywhere you wish to visit.
- You will be given a cell phone by your partner.
- Your partner will also give you weekly cash for petrol, call card and other expenses.
For more Uber related tips you can click here