File transfer as it implies is having to do with the transfer of computer files to any form of removable disk drive that is connected to the system unit of the computer system.
Computer Files can be transferred with the use of Bluetooth or computer USB cable. But now let’s focus on transfer of files from the computer system using a computer USB cable which is more common to most computer users.
How to transfer file from PC/laptop to a removable disk or Harddisk
This time you are going to learn how to transfer files like images, movies, videos, text documents and so on from the computer system to a removable or external disk drive.
Lets get started:
- Insert your removable or external disk drive into any port on the system unit/computer.
- Scan the removable disk in other to check for any malicious (deliberately harmful) file, enabling you not to let in virus into your computer system.
- If a threat is found then you fix the removable or external disk drive.
NB: It is recommended to format the removable or external disk drive.
- After all this, Navigate your mouse cursor on the Visual Display Unit (Monitor) to the file to be transferred.
- Right click on the file. A small tab opens, navigate and click on copy, i.e. to copy the file or cut to enable you copy the file but deleting it from its original position.
After choosing any one of your choice, then you:
- Navigate to the removable or external disk drive, right click on it and navigate to and click on paste.
- Doing this the copy, or cut begins, after which you safely eject (to eject you right click on the removable or external disk drive and the same re-occurring tab opens , then you navigate to and click on eject) your removable or external disk and your file transfer process is completed. Thank You…