This freebrowsing cheat is actually for up coming entrepreneur looking for a cheap way to to get access to the internet. If you can afford to pay for a normal data plan please do so, as SWIFT has tons of affordable plans thanks.
Follow the steps below to setup yourZ.
Yes, Your-freedom still works perfectly fine till date, at least it’s far better than most VPN software for now. For those of you that already no about freedom, all you have to do is to set your connection mode to DNS and thats all. Else follow the instruction below for guide.
- Your-freedom Software to bypass the network porthole.
- OpenVPN software to link all software on your PC with Freedom.
Lets get started
STEP 1: Downloading Softwares
- You’ll need to download Freedom software from HERE. (Please download the Windows full installer 15.30mb)
- Download openVPN from HERE. (Please download the exe file)
- Create an account with your-freedom. Click HERE to create an account. (Choose a username and password. Takes 1mins or less)
- Once down with the above proceed to step 2 installation.
STEP 2: Given software admin right
- Install the files you downloaded. Install openVPN first.
- After installation you’ll have to set program to “Run as Administrator”
- Right click on the “Your-freedom icon” in desktop
- Click “Property”
- Click on “Compatibility” TAB
- Tick “RUN this program as an Administrator”
- Click “OK”
- Do the same for OpenVPN aswell.
STEP 3: Setting-up Your-freedom
- Double click on “Your Freedom” from your desktop.
- Navigate to “Ports” on the tab and tick the following:
- Now, navigate to the message tab and set the following:
- Tick “Auto scroll“
- Set Minimum Level: set to “DEBUG”
STEP 3: Kind of little config
Here we’ll be doing a little configuration before we can start using the software cheat
- Click on Status Tab
- Under “Your Freedom Server”
- Address: ems03.your-freedom.de
- Port: 53
- Connection mode: DNS
- Tweaks: None
- Under options the following should be ticked:
- Reconnect after server shutdown
- SOCKS4/5 DNS lookups on server
- Enable encryption
- Enable re-keying
- Use true SSL with HTTPS
- At the right set the following:
- Minimum buffer size: 1500
- Re-connection delay: 5000
- Initial POST size: 10000000
- Minimum POST size: 20000
- FTP mode: both
- SSL protocol version: any
- Under “General settings” tick “Do not show pop-up windows”
- Under the account information, please input the Username and Password you created earlier.
- Click on SAVE and EXIT
Exit the program and Connect your Modem. Now open Your Freedom software and click on “Start Connection“.
Note: Your default account is a free account that disconnects after 1hr. Enjoy while it still rocks.
Freedom is unlimited (Browse as you like, download as you like)
NOTE: Freedom comes in different packages which are BASIC, ENHANCE & TOTAL FREEDOM. You can also run a test drive on any of the packages for 1h by visiting this link HERE then at the left click on “Try Before You Buy” then select a package to test and click on start test drive.
Did you find this useful? Share it with others.None found.