MTN is back again on Your-freedom. With the latest yourfreedom you’ll be able to browse the internet free without being charged. Download the latest version of your-freedom from HERE and OpenVPN from HERE with your 3G enabled phone or Modem you’ll be able to enjoy fast internet with MTN on Your-freedom.
The settings below will guide you through
- Download your-freedom from HERE and OpenVPN from HERE
- If you don’t have a Your-freedom account then you’ll have to register from HERE
- After Downloading and Registering, you’ll then need to install the Your-freedom and OpenVPN
- After installation [Its time we configure Your-freedom]
Dont worry there are pictures here aswell to guide through on configuring your-freedom
- First thing you’ll have to do is to set your-freedom to run as admin by:
- Right click on the “Your-freedom icon” in desktop
- Click “Property”
- Click on “Compatibility” TAB
- Tick “RUN this program as an Administrator”
- Click “OK” then you’re good for that step
- Do the same for OpenVPN aswell
- Open your-freedom and click on Ports on the tab and tick the following:
- SOCKS 4/5 port
- Web Proxy Port
- OpenVPN port
- Use UDP for OpenVPN
- After the above then Goto Messages tab and tick the following:
- Auto scroll
- Minimum Level: set to “DEBUG”
- Under the Application tabs you will be able to Configure what ever application you see there that you have installed in your system, you can execute that by:
- Tick what ever apps/software you wish to configure
- Don’t get scared it will help you configure them automatically.
- Select “Configure your applications to use YF”
- Click “OK” and then watch your apps being configured Automatically.
This is the last part of the configuration
- Click Status on the tab and then Configure.
- WOW, what is….. Dont worry not all tabs are needed here just three(3) tabs are needed here.
- Under “YF Server”
- Address: ems03.your-freedom.de
- Port: 53
- Connection mode: DNS
- Tweaks: Nigeria MTN
- Under “Options” the following should be ticked: (3,5,6,7,8)
- Reconnect after server shutdown
- SOCKS4/5 DNS lookups on server
- Enable encryption
- Enable re-keying
- Use true SSL with HTTPS
- Minimum buffer size: 1500
- Reconnection delay: 5000
- Initial POST size: 10000000
- Minimum POST size: 20000
- FTP mode: both
- SSL protocol version: any
- Under “Settings” tab
- Tick “Do not show pop-up windows”
- And the last, click “Account Information”
- Under “Account Details, Here you get to insert the username/password that you used in registering/opening an account at yourfreedom website.
- “Username: and Password” you used in registering at Your-Freedom website are need .
Click on “SAVE and EXIT” below. Exit the program, connect your modem and open your freedom and click on “Start Connection”
Wow this is easier than i tought. “I know.”
Hope this was Helpful and dont forget to subcribe and hit the like