This is a quick iPhone trick that will guide you through on, How you can copy and transfer your phone contact from any android device to your iPhone. Despite the fact that these two mobile operating systems are of two different worlds.
VFC and vCard should sound familiar to you. They are both a file format for electronic business cards. vCards or VFC will be used for the transfer of contact between this two operating system. The tip below works on all apple device such as iPhone 6plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, 4, 4s and many more.
Things Needed before Transfer
- Your old Android device should be connected to Gmail.
- You must have an iCloud account. It must be connected and associated to your iPhone.
- Active internet connection.
Transferring Android phone Contacts to iPhone (Apple Device). Lets Get started.
Step 1: Extracting contacts from your Gmail Account.
- Visit your Gmail account(Associated with your android device/phone) and sign in. Click here to sign in or visit: www.gmail.com
- Click on Gmail located at the Left top. Select “contact“. A new tab will open containing all your contacts.
- A popup might open. If it does, click on “Goto old contact“.
- On the new tab. Select Export from the left side. Refer to image above.
- Click “More“. A drop down option will appear. Select “Export“.
- Select “All contacts”
- Select vCard format ….
- Click “Export” and all contacts will be downloaded. (Save to desktop for easy location)
Congratulation, you have successfully extracted your Contact from your android device. Hurray. Let us move to the next step. Which is Importing the vCards you downloaded earlier to your iCloud contact account. You must have gotten the idea of what m about to do. Else continue reading. The process are easy just like a peace of cake.
Step 2: Importing your contact to iCloud.
- On your browser headup to www.icloud.com and click Contacts.
- Click the Gear icon at left bottom extreme. Click import vCard.
- Locate the vCard file you download earlier on Step 1.
- Select it and the contact will be uploaded and added to your contacts list.
- This contacts will be synchronized to any of your iPhone that is associated with the iCloud account.
Enjoy. Now you have successfully Transferred your Android contacts to your iPhone contact list. Share and like this article if it was helpful.None found.