The test is finally over, The photo social sharing app, Instagram, had added the feature that makes it possible for you to open up to 5 Instagram accounts without having to logout and log back in(pretty cool feature),twitter is already doing this though. Instagram has been testing this feature since November of 2015. Instagram announced this feature being available to everyone this week on the official Instagram page.
How To Open multiple Instagram accounts on one phone | Instagram Account Switching, Instagram Version 7.15
Before we start, for those who don’t know what Instagram is, Instagram is a popular photo-sharing app for smartphones. Compared with other social networks, Instagram is relatively simple—it’s focused exclusively on sharing photos with your friends.
How to enjoy this feature: The steps are pretty simple and easy
- Download the new Instagram version 7.15 . Available on the Apple Store and Google Playstore
- Tap Add Account , and enter the username and password of each account you want to add.
- To switch between the different accounts, go to your profile, tap your username, and select the account you want to switch to.
Your profile photo will be placed more prominently throughout the app so that you never lose track of which account is active.
How to Remove an Instagram Account you have already added,
To remove an Instagram account you’ve added, you can log out of the account:
- Go to your profile and switch to the account you’d like to remove.
- Tap or in the top right.
- Scroll down and tap Log out of [username] or Log out of All Accounts . Logging out of all accounts will remove all the accounts you’ve added.
You can visit Instagram official page by visiting: www.instagram.com