I believe you’re experiencing same issue. Well below is a quick step on how to fix “Bluestacks App Player download is in progress”. This usually occurs after uninstalling Bluestack App, maybe due to Crash or problems encountered by program on a regular basics. You can fix such by following the quick steps below.
- Remove/Delete BlueStacks from the following directories
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks or C:\Program Files\BlueStacks
Turn ON Hidden folder: Click on Windows/Start icon, in the search box, type “Hidden” with out the quote. Click “Show hidden files and folder” then the view tab, select “Show hidden files and folder”. If you dont do this, you wont be able to access “AppData”.
- C:\Users\User \AppData\Local\BlueStacks (If you can’t find this directory, it’s OK)
- Press the “Windows + R” or type “Run” in search and type in “Regedit” then press “Enter”
- Check HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software (If you can’t find Bluestack in this directory, it’s OK)
- Look for “BlueStacks” and delete em
Did you find this useful? Share it with others.