Below is an easy step by step guide with images on how you can easily Disable & Enable comments on a WordPress website. You’ll learn:
- How to Disable & Enable comment on a single page/post and
- How to Disable and Enable comment on multiple page/post
Lets get started
Method 1 (Multiple post/page)
- Login to your Admin page (dashboard) using your Username & password. (www.yourdomain.com/wp-login.php)
- Navigate to Posts => All Post
- At the left, Select post you’d like to modify
- From the right top, Click “Edit” from the “Bulk Actions” drop-down menu
- Click “Apply”
- At the right set “Comments” to “Do not allow”
- Click the “Update” button
Apply same steps above for Post as-well.
Method 2 (Single post/page)
To change comment on a single Post/Page you already published
- Locate the Post/Page on your WordPress dashboard
- At the top right, click “Screen Option“
- Check/Uncheck “Discussion”
- Now scroll down and check or uncheck “All comments” and “All trackbacks on this page“
- Click update and you’re done.
Did you find this useful? Share it with others.