For some reasons you might need a new windows account for your guest, especially if you have a lot of important document on your Laptop/PC that you wouldn’t want all hands on. Let’s cut the long story short. Follow instruction below to set yours up.
- Click Start and type “Control“, Click on “Control panel“
- Locate and Click on “User Accounts and Family Safety” or “User Accounts“
- Click on “Manage another account“
- Click on Guest
- Here you can now turn Guest account ON or Off or you can add a new account by Clicking Add a new user in PC settings from the bottom.
- Now restart your PC/Laptop to see your new user account.
Did you find this useful? Share it with others.