You can’t directly transfer BlackBerry contacts to the iPhone, but you can use BlackBerry Desktop Manager and an email client such as Outlook to sync to your BlackBerry, and then sync your iPhone to Outlook. Once both device are synced to Outlook, they will have the same contact information. Check for software updates for all your programs before syncing your devices to Outlook to ensure an easy transition.
Transfer Blackberry contacts to iPhone
- Click “Start,” “All Programs” “BlackBerry” and “BlackBerry Desktop Manager” to run the BlackBerry software on your PC. For Macs, open the Applications folder in Finder and double-click the “BlackBerry Desktop Manager” icon.
- Plug the BlackBerry USB cable into your BlackBerry and plug the other end of the cable into your computer’s USB port.
- Click “Synchronize” and click “Synchronization” under the “Configuration” section in the BlackBerry Desktop Manager’s window. Click the “Synchronize” button. Select “Outlook” as your desktop application and click “Next.”
- Check the box next to “One-way sync from device to Microsoft Outlook” and click “Next.” Click “Finish” to complete the process.
- Unplug the USB cable from your computer. Plug the iPhone USB cable into your iPhone and connect the other end into your computer’s USB port.
- Click “Start,” “All Programs,” “Apple” and “iTunes” to run iTunes on your PC. For Macs, click the “iTunes” icon on your dock.
- Click the iPhone tab in the iTunes sidebar and click the “Info” tab. Check the box next to “Sync Outlook contacts” and click the circle next to “All Contacts” or “Selected Groups.” Select the groups you wish to sync if you checked “Selected Groups” and click “Apply.”
Hope this helps.