This is a simple step by step method on how you can easily configure your browser (Firefox and Internet explore) to work with your-freedom VPN.
Step 1 (Beginners Process)
- I believe you must have downloaded and installed Your-freedom and
openVPN If you haven’t click HERE to download and setup yours.
Step2 (The Config. Firefox)
- Click on the option Icon=>Advanced=>Network=>Settings
- Set to Use System proxy settings the click Ok, Ok
Step3 (The Config. Internet Explorer) !Important
- Click on Option=>Internet Option
- On the Tabs, click on Connections=>Lan Settings=> Tick Use a
- Input 127.0.0.1 in “Address box” and 8080 in “Port box”
- Vola, click ok, ok And Enjoy.
To set you browser to default, Uncheck “Use a proxy server for….”
and Check “Automatically detect settings” Leave Firefox the way it
Did you find this useful? Share it with others.