You can turn a Wi-Fi-enabled Windows laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot by using Microsoft’s Internet connection sharing (ICS) feature. This feature is enabled through the laptop’s Network Sharing properties. If you want to turn your Windows 7 laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot without configuring any settings on your computer, there are a few third-party applications on the market that will allow you to do so, such as “Connectify” and “Virtual Router.” New Intel Centrino 2 laptops come with a technology called “My Wi-Fi” that also allows you to set up a Wi-Fi hotspot without ICS. I prefer using “CONNECTIFY”.
Lot of people ask me for the crack. Now I share the newest version of Connectify Pro 3.2 – Full Crack. In Connectify Pro 3.2 – Full Crack is indeed no changes are striking, but from the official website on this version is no improvement Connectify Pro 3.2 new features and enhanced appearance. Bugs previous version has also been improved in this version 3.2.
You don’t have to be like, is this going to work? Dont worry
Windows 7 (Support All Mode : Access Point, Ad-Hoc)
Windows XP & Vista (Ad-Hoc Mode Only)
How to use
- Log into the computer using an account with administrator rights.
- Open the Web browser to verify that the laptop has an active Internet connection.
- Download Connectify Me from HERE. Inside the downloaded file you’ll get instruction on how to install your crack. Follow the onscreen instructions to install the Connectify software onto the computer.
- Click the Connectify icon on the taskbar to launch the application. Open the “Setting” options.
- Enter a name for the wireless network you are creating in the “Wi-Fi Name” box. Enter a security password in the “Password” box. Open the “Internet” drop-down menu and select the type of connection you want to share. Click “Start Hotspot.” You laptop is now a Wi-Fi hotspot.
Hopefully helpful. don’t forget to subscribe.