- Let’s try setting this manually. Please right click on the System Tray to surface the context menu (task bar).
- Choose “Properties” off of the context menu–this will bring up the “Taskbar and Start Menu Properties” dialog box.
- Select the “Notification Area” tab. At the bottom of the tab, is the “Systems Icons” area.
- There is a check box for “Power” or you can change to “show icon and notification”.
- Please “check” the check box and click the Apply or OK button.
- The Battery Meter should show up in the tray.
Hope this helps.
Did you find this useful? Share it with others.