Hailed as ‘the sweetest game’, Candy Crush Saga invites you to “join Mr Toffee and Tiffi on an exciting journey through the world of candy”.
Each level of Candy Crush Saga is slightly different, whether you have to get rid of all the sweets encased in jelly within a certain number of moves, achieve a certain point-score within a given amount of time, or drop the various ingredients for a tasty recipe to the bottom of the grid. It requires a degree of logic that keeps you entertained through Candy Crush’s more than 100 levels, which encompass various ‘episodes’ such as ‘Lemonade Lake’ and ‘Candy Factory’.
Furthermore, Different “special candies” can be formed by matching a combination of 4 or 5 in a certain formation, such as a “Striped” candy (which clears either an entire row or column), a “Wrapped” candy (which acts like a bomb; clearing the 8 surrounding candies, falling, and exploding one more time), or a “Color Bomb” (which removes all candies with the same color of the one it is matched with).
Candy Crush Saga offers you five chances to screw up and, once you’ve run out of lives, you must either put down the game and wait for your health to be replenished, or stock up by begging your Facebook friends for more or forking out real cash. This becomes a problem only when you get reasonably far into Candy Crush and the difficulty ramps up, at which point the countless entirely free alternatives start to become attractive.
In app purchases
The game is primarily monetized through in app purchases through these mediums(credit card, iTunes credit and Google play credits). Players start the game with five lives and a life is lost each time a level is failed.When they are exhausted, users can either send requests to their Facebook friends for more lives, wait for them to replenish themselves (a life is restored every half-hour), or purchase them. At some point,primarily at the start of new stage,users must either purchase or receive request from atleast 3 of their friends before they can access the next page.
Characters on candy crush
Hailed as ‘the sweetest game’, Candy Crush Saga invites you to “join Mr Toffee and Tiffi on an exciting journey through the world of candy”. As with any game of its genre, you match like sweets in a line of three or more to gain points and bonuses. In common with that other great gem-puzzler, the more sweets you match with each move the more candy bombs you create, points you collect and faster you progress.
- The app can be downloaded here on iTunes for ios devices.
- The app can be downloaded here on the Google play store for Android devices.
Also, Candy crush is a very sweet and addictive game which requires you by swiping candies, in any direction (so long as it is not blocked), to create sets of 3 or more matching candies.
Below are the basic steps on how to play candy crush:
- Step 1- Download the game cfrom the link above on itunes or Google playstore.
- Step 2-When you start the game, you will see the game board in front of you, covered in candies. Notice how the candies sit in specific places and the area behind them is kind of gray, The grey area where the candies sit is the game board. You will only be able to move candies in those areas (which means if there is a hole in the game board, you cannot move candies across it).
- Step 3-Below or to the side, you will see Moves with a number. This is the number of actions you are allowed to take before the game ends. The game ends not when you reach a particular score but either when you run out of moves or you accomplish the goal of the individual game.
- Step 4- Match sets of 3 or more candies either by swiping candies, in any direction (so long as it is not blocked), to create sets of 3 or more matching candies.
- Step 5- Use your boosters,You can earn a few of the boosters in the beginning of the game. You can also purchase most boosters within the game using actual money. These can help you win a level when you’re too frustrated or unable to continue.
- Step 6- Reach the set goal in the game,Each level have a set goal. This can be done by reaching a specific number of points, destroying a specific set of tiles (jelly-covered tiles), or other goals like forcing items to fall to the bottom.
- Step 7- Progress through the levels,You will play a series of games, each with a different game board and many with different goals, which will progress you across the levels. The game is split into sections of 15 levels. In order to progress to the next level ,you will have to acquire 3 tickets.
How to win in candy crush
Lastly, there are 2 basic strategies which are implored in winning candy crush. They can be highlighted below:
- By eliminating complicated or dangerous candies from the board first.
- Most times ignore the suggestions the game makes,they’re mostly random moves which are not always in your best interests.