With the Steps below you’ll learn how to easily copy multiple images from WhatsApp to your Desktop/PC Bluestack Tips. Enjoy
Step 1: Tools Needed
- ES File Explorer or
Step 2: Solution
- For this guide, lets make use of “ES File Explorer“. If you don’t have ES File Explorer, download it from playstore and Open/Launch it
- Navigate to Whatsapp folder
- Click the Media folder.
- On that same folder locate WhatsApp Images and Click it
- Ensure you select the photos you’d love to copy. Long press on photo to select multiple images, then click copy to.
- Select/Click Windows folder
- Click / Tap on the bstSharedFolder. This is the folder that actually accesses C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\UserData\ShareFfolder
- Click OK, to paste the image to this folder
- Now you have successfully copied from Bluestacks to the shared folder on your PC
- The Images are now visible at C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\UserData\SharedFolder
You can now copy above images to your Desktop or personal folder. You have successfully copied all your images to a visible location in your PC.
Did you find this useful? Share it with others.