BlueStacks App Player is an App produces by Bluestacks, an American tech Company. BlueStacks App Player is an App designed to enable Android applications to run smoothly on Windows PCs and Macintosh computers.
Below I have a quick guide, on how to transfer large number of Pictures and other files, from windows/Desktop to bluestack. I realize most people are finding it difficult to do this, but with this quick guide, you’re good.
Step below will guide you on how you can add more than one image to your Bluestack gallery, maybe to send to friends on WhatsApp, BBM, FAcebook and others…
- Of-cause Bluestack App Player Running
- X-Plore (Can be downloaded from playstore)
- And also download whatsApp (I will be using whatsApp for this tutorial. Click to download em)
- Umm… Internet(To download X-Plore if you don’t have it)
Lets get started
- Open X-plore
- Select /ascard (SD card)
- Navigate to windows then select Pictures
LETS PAUSE WHILE I BRIEFLY EXPLAIN X-PLORE FOR THOSE THAT DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS.
- There are two sections: 1 and 2
- Section 1 is the current section you are viewing
- In Section 2: You have you have to navigate to the folder which you want to transfer files to(Transfer file from a folder in sec.1 to a specific folder in sec.2)
- wolla!!! That is a quick run around for x-plore
ALRIGHT LETS CONTINUE
- On Section 1(LeftPanel) Navigate to sdcard/windows/Pictures/(then select the folder you want to copy to bluestacks app player)
- On Section 2 (RightPanel) Navigate to /sdcard/whatsApp/Media/WhatsApp Images
- Then Click on Copy and your Picture folder will be copied from Section 1 to Section 2 whatsApp Images.
- Final Step: Goto whatsApp or your messaging App on blueStack and try sending or uploading pictures and you will notice your pictures has been successfully moved to your picture folder under whatsApp Images folder.