Nigerian police recruitment form for 2016/2017 applicants,
The Nigerian federal government plans to reduce the unemployment rate in the country in essence of having a well united nation which starts with this platform to regenerate our arm forces into its strong purpose it was once meant for in order to protect the country against any insurgence, it is believed that the police recruitment will add great value to the country and the economy.
Step by Step guide on how to register
- The application form is strictly for Nigerians only.
- Nigerian police recruitment form requires one to have at least five credits pass including English and mathematics. Your Weac result, Neco result or Nadteb are to be required in one or two sitting.
- Make sure your name is entered correctly the way it appears on your school certificate.
- Valid national identity card, voter’s card or driving license is requested by the Nigerian police recruit form.
- Fill the D.o.b slot on the form with your date of birth.
- Use a resent pass port photograph when filling the online police recruitment form.
- Police recruitment examination/ screening centers will be sent to short listed persons. Before the exam date, NPF will release a short list of qualified candidate who will seat for the examination, few weeks’ after the Nigerian police recruitment examination, NPF will release result of successful candidates.
Note: The Nigerian police recruitment examination form will be available for person who are 18 years and above (Both male and female).
The federal government released that it recruitment platform will accept close to 10,000 people around the Nation.
Please be informed that the Nigerian police recruitment examination form is not for sale only to be filled online.